Board

Green Realty Properties® is Hiring South Florida Agents!

Introduce Yourself To Our Green Realty Community! Green Realty South Florida!

Green Realty Properties® is Hiring South Florida Agents!

Postby admin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:10 am

“I can’t reach my Broker!”

“I still need guidance with my short sales,
even after earning my CDPE designation!”

Sounds familiar? Every week we are contacted by Agents who have these issues. The truth of the matter is that short sales will continue to flood the market for years to come, and even regular sales require the attention of your Broker. If you are finding yourself in a position where you can never reach your Broker or get any short sale guidance, then you may want to consider coming to work with us at Green Realty Properties®.

Broker Patty Da Silva is a Nationally Recognized Short Sale expert who is always available to her Agents, and is looking to add to the Green Realty Properties® team.

In addition to constant access to a Short Sale Expert, Green Realty Properties® offers:

~ Competitive Commission Rates

~ Coaching and Training

~ Referrals and Leads (real leads!)

~ No Floor Time

~ High Tech Office with Desk Space or the Option of Working from Home

~ Goal Setting and Planning

~ Free Set of Business Cards

SEE SOUTH FLORIDA HOMES FOR SALE HERE ~ http://www.welovesouthflorida.com/results/?status=A&sort=importdate&photo=1&minprice=300000&proptype=SF

SEE OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS HERE ~ http://www.GreenRealtyReviews.com

If you are interested in joining the Green Realty Properties® team, please call us at (954) 667.7253 or email us at Agents@GreenRealty.net to ask any questions or to set up an interview. I hope to hear from you soon!

admin
Site Admin

Return to Green Realty General Discussion